Choose Your Plan
Based on our experience in the processing and financial services industries, we have developed multiple processing options to meet your unique needs. With our variety of plans, you can choose the level of involvement that meets the philosophy of your organization.
Full Partnership Program
This program allows you to offer business customers a complete package of financial services including credit, debit and check transaction processing. Your relationship with IPayment Protected gives you the ability to offer a full-service merchant processing program that is customized to your merchant’s needs, creates loyal bank customers, is competitive, provides ongoing fee-based revenue and drives bank deposit business. IPayment Protected will educate and train bank staff, thus giving banks the opportunity to run their own turnkey program with iPayment providing access to a 24 hours a day, seven days a week customer service hotline, terminal help desk, marketing materials, equipment deployment, merchant training and activation, online transaction information, as well as referral updates and reporting. The program is designed as a low-risk solution where we provide all of the back-office support including credit underwriting and assumption of liability and other associated risk factors.
Benefits of Bank Partnership Program
- Increase earnings from ongoing revenues
- Grow deposits
- Build customer loyalty through increased services for your merchants
- Reduce cost; we assume expenses, merchant liability (including fraud and chargebacks) and operational responsibility for the back-office support functions (customer service, help desk, etc.)
- Create alliances that bring mutually beneficial sales, service, products, branding, distribution and pricing to your merchant businesses
- Cross-sales opportunities
If you are understaffed and do not want to participate in the education and training provided by IPayment Protected, or if you are not comfortable with the intricacies of risk management within the processing industry then the referral program is program for you. With this program, a financial institution does not have the liability, or other associated risk factors, because we take on all tasks and responsibilities. You also do not have to commit to training. Your institution simply refers potential merchants and we handle the pricing, selling, reprogramming, and all other activities associated with this merchant. You still get the benefit of providing value-added services to your clients along with the piece of mind that you have referred your business customer to one of the most stable and trusted providers of credit and debit card-based payment processing services in the United States.
Benefits of Referral Bank Program
- Receive a referral fee for each approved referred account
- Receive cash advance fee income for branch transactions
- Receive a monthly residual payment for your referred merchants’ processed sales
- Support industry-related processing applications including retail, restaurant, hotel/car rental, purchasing card, business-to-business, mail/telephone order and eCommerce
- Access customer service and point-of-sale help for your merchants 24 hours a day, seven days a week